St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
In 1999, Tri Delta established a national partnership with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Today, our collegiate members play a critical role in our fundraising for St. Jude with campus events such as Delta Dodgeball, D-Hop and Delta Desserts. Our alumnae chapters support local and regional children’s hospitals and pediatric cancer initiatives across North America and we partner together to support St. Jude’s Walk/Run and Memphis Marathon by forming teams, raising money and volunteering at these events.
Tri Delta 4 St. Jude
- More than $75 million raised in support of St. Jude’s mission to find cures and save children since the partnership began in 1999.
- In 2014, Tri Delta made one of the single largest commitments by a St. Jude partner, pledging $60 million in 10 years. In honor of this commitment, St. Jude named its on-campus, short-term housing facility Tri Delta Place.
- In 2013, Tri Delta celebrated raising $15 million in 3 ½ years to name the Specialty Clinic at St. Jude.
- In 2010, Tri Delta successfully completed its $10 million in 10 years commitment in just 4 years to name the Bone Marrow Transplant Patient Care Floor.
- In 2005 Tri Delta raised $1 million to endow the hospital’s teen room.
Minneapolis St. Paul Alumnae Chapter
In 2019, our Alumnae chapter raised over $11,000 for St. Jude! Our team was 3rd for the Twin Cities Walk/Run and 1st for Tri Delta National Alumnae chapters (second year in a row) in fundraising!
In 2020 our alumnae chapter raised $9,550! We’re in 5th place for the Twin Cities Walk Run!
St. Jude also has a free App for your phone! It’s easy to click thru the link on your fundraising page to connect and set it up on your phone. The App also enables mobile check deposit so you don’t have to mail them in.
Thank you for supporting this incredible cause to help cure childhood cancer!